A Course Bundle for the True Revolutionary
Discover the pathway to orgasmic, embodied living through
the tantric art of Menstrual Cycle Awareness
Lez get real – do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like your emotions, thoughts and moods dictate how you feel about yourself and your life. It’s like you’re on a rollercoaster you don’t know how to stop or steer. Some days you feel there’s no limit to your potential and optimism, and others you feel paralyzed by the weight of self-judgments and limitations.
- You feel disconnected from your body, your confidence and your sensuality, but don’t know how to go about creating change that actually lasts.
- You practice self-awareness, but still experience self-sabotage, and find yourself in the same painful and counterproductive cycles and habits again and again, aaaand again.
- You’ve experienced sexual trauma, and/or struggle with the chronic trauma and effects of living in a sex- and female-negative culture.
- You find it challenging to both put up and maintain healthy boundaries.
- You feel confused about what’s really good for you; your inner “yes” and “no” feel challenging to distinguish. As a result, it’s hard to find your balance moment-to-moment.
- You feel (or have felt in the past) like sex is an obligation to your partner, or a lifeless to-do.
- You are experiencing symptoms like low libido, pain during intercourse, PMS, intense period pain, chronic yeast or bacterial infections, or endometriosis.
And, this is your Wild Prayer, babe – you know, the one that you might have tucked away in a journal somewhere but, more than anything, you want to make it real:
In Wild Cycle, you will:
- Learn the intricate details of your menstrual cycle, and step into it as your most foundational and integrative self-development practice
- Explore pleasure practices, rituals and archetypal embodiment
- Unleash your sexual joy and sensual empowerment
- Embody your fullest confidence, radiance and vitality
- Learn the language of your body so you can heal and integrate the root issues beneath the symptoms you experience related to your cycle and sexuality
I believe it is a birthright of every human being to learn the art of self-relationship that not only encompasses what we think, but how we feel in our bodies and all the deeper aspects of who we are.
There is no way to feel whole if we are actively resisting change, or if we’re rejecting an emotion or facet of ourselves. These chain us to either reliving the past until it gets resolved, or endlessly projecting our happiness into a future time and version of ourselves. Essentially, we wind up fighting against life, rather than allowing it to move through us.
The vast majority of us have no connection to both the eternal core of who we are, and how to live embracing our dynamic, cyclical, evolving nature. This wisdom lies in the Queendom of the body, which just lives the subtle contradictions that the mind can’t wrap around…
Embodiment and empowerment go hand-in-hand.
Why? Because when we are fully embodied, we live in active connection with all facets of ourselves and our cycles, and that inner connection creates the context through which genuine, benevolent power arises. We are no longer at war with ourselves – our emotions, thoughts and unconscious – so we cease to dampen our power and energy by waging war with the world.
Instead, we wield our inner power to truly live an unshamably expressed, erotically-fulfilled, sacred, loving, true-to-ourselves life.
Now, take a step back and imagine the number of women who are living disconnected from their bodies altogether: from the inner ancient call to authentic wholeness and power; from the rhythm that catalyzed the evolution of our ancestors.
You might even be one of these women. I was for a long time.
When we live disconnected from the reality and natural way of our bodies, we can’t access the real purpose, intelligence or divinity that shape our emotions, sensations, thoughts and experiences in life.
Now, you may have tried everything from yoga and meditation to pain relievers and pills…
But unless these things truly bring you back home to both your essential, unchanging YOU-ness AND to the sweet embrace of your dynamism, you’re likely left longing.
The real source of discontent, irritation and suffering for many women is that they don’t know how to engage all aspects of themselves and their human experience as intelligent forces guiding them into their healing and truth. We aren’t taught these tools, yet it’s our birthright to reclaim them…
When we learn how to live in alignment with ourselves and our cyclical nature, we step into our orgasmic, alchemical power.
My love, it’s your body, your pleasure, your cycle, your mental and emotional wellbeing, your learning, your power.
It’s your life. And you have all the keys.
Now, it’s just time to do the delicious dirty work together…
It’s time to set your focus inside, dig your hands into the soil of your soul, and lay your eyes into the truth of what your embodied, divine human experience is meant to be.
This is the revolution.
- Immediate access to the course portal upon signup
- SIX extensive video lectures, unlimited replays
- Over TWENTY practices and tools with downloadable audios
- Forever access to all modules inside Wild Cycle
- Downloadable PDFs of the written content, presentations, rituals and journal prompts
The Wild Cycle Investment:
I never imagined that this openness would lead me to exploring the ancient tradition of Tantra, healing my sexuality, and reclaiming my womanhood through the initiatory power of my menstrual cycle.
I reached a point where it just clicked: these were key components of an inner transformation I was seeking my whole life. They were the unturned leaf.
I had yet to touch the practice of infusing sanctity and meaning into my sexuality, cycles and most human experiences… and these were the things I felt most critical of and disconnected from.
I also experienced extreme pain during my bleeding days – I’m talkin’ the kind of pain that was worse than when I broke my spine at thirteen. This started shortly after I stopped taking hormonal birth control, which I had taken daily since my gynecologist prescribed it about a decade earlier. When I asked my doctor about the pain, she shrugged it off and nonchalantly said that it was either normal, or I had endometriosis.
But I couldn’t shrug off this kind of pain – and for some reason I also couldn’t shake off the feeling that for the first time in my life I shouldn’t dismiss it as “normal”, and stuff my body with pain killers to get out of bed.
In my eyes, pain this intense had to have a purpose. To believe it was pointless would have gone against everything I had learned about the body’s intelligence at that point in my life – both through studying western medicine, and numerous holistic traditions. I didn’t understand, but I just knew that something inside desperately needed my attention.
What are the differences?
- Pure ‘n’ simple: just Menstrual Cycle Awareness with custom rituals for each phase, and pleasure awakening practices (without the Jade Egg)
- 6 modules total
- A 3 pillar transformational system: Tantra, MCA and Jade Egg practices and rituals curating for each phase of the month
- 9 modules total, including more extensive lectures, practices and meditations
- Additional content includes the history and core philosophies of Tantra, Taoist alchemy, powerful energy practices and maps, and transformative breathwork practices
These courses are the same in these ways:
- You have forever access to both
- Wild Cycle is comprised of Modules 2, 5 and 6-9 of Orgasmic Womb, with some different practices because there is no Jade Egg
If you’re desiring to learn Menstrual Cycle Awareness through a deeply tantric and integrative lens, Wild Cycle is for you.
If you are hungry to have the above and dive deeper into Tantra and the Jade Egg practice, Orgasmic Womb is for you.
To this day, I’m still amazed that what completely resolved the pain within six months was Menstrual Cycle Awareness.
No drugs or pills. No diet change. No difference in exercise. This practice brought me into connection with what was happening in my body, and transformed every other area of my life for the better…
As my life became much less physically painful, I grew hyper-aware of how hard it was to allow myself to feel embodied pleasure, connect to my feminine sensuality, and give myself permission to thrive. This led me to the realization that I was far more afraid of my pleasure as a woman than my pain.
Menstrual Cycle Awareness was key to reclaming my whole life from a lineage riddled with sexual repression, judgment, trauma and conditioning.
And yet, I had never seen a teacher who was truly trained in both the deepest healing and awakening possible in our sexuality… and living in alignment and harmony with the initiatory nature of the menstrual cycle.
Called by an otherworldly instinct, I knew I had to bridge these worlds.
So, yea babe, you can feel it by now – this course is my howling, unleashed prayer for Womankind.
Is this masterclass going to be a lot of work? Time commitment? Fun?
This course is designed to be both an expansion into new knowledge AND a ton of pleasure, play and fun exploration! I am here to guide you in reclaiming your healing journey as a pleasure-filled one.
You have Wild Cycle forever and can take it at your own pace – there are no live calls or time commitments.
If you’re committed to the practices a few times per week while you go through each module, it’s an average of a 2 hours/week time investment.
Can I do this course if I'm transgendered, non-binary or male?
YES! This is one of the biggest reasons I’ve created this course with many of the same components as Orgasmic Womb, but at a lower price point and without the in-depth exploration of Tantra, Taoism and Jade Egg practices.
The content in Wild Cycle is so valuable to explore no matter your gender identification – as long as you have an interest in exploring the Menstrual Cycle, tantric practices, sexuality and pleasure.
You can also take this course if you just want to learn about the menstrual cycle to more deeply connect with your menstruating partner.
However, it’s important I note that in the lectures I teach to “women who menstruate”, and the practices are refined for the same demographic. You have no obligation to do any of the practices!
You alluded to a whole array of symptoms of the menstrual cycle that can be alleviated through MCA and the other practices in WC. Can you elaborate?
Firstly, I am not a gynecologist or doctor. There are many conditions and symptoms I do not have the training to “diagnose” or direclty support. If you’re having extreme challenges, seek guidance primarily from your doctor. Meanwhile, this course can absolutely support your healing process.
I also can’t make any medical claims or say, “These practices will 100% heal x/y/z”.
However, I do specialize in the field of menstrual cycle education and awareness, which I’ve seen to be exceptionally effective for many women in the process of healing symptoms and challenges holistically from the root level. The Jade Egg has also been known to support women in resolving many chronic infections and challenges.
Just as with any natural approach, healing can take time. This process often involves a deep alchemy of the deeper emotional content and conditioning stored in the nervous system, which create an environment where illness can thrive.
Will this course help me feel less thrown around by my emotions and thoughts each month?
Yeaaa, this is one of the main purposes of this course! You will rebuild your whole relationship with yourself and your cycle, which includes the whole spectrum of your thoughts, emotions, sensations and experiences. I’ve seen time and time again that this paradigm shift truly empowers women, so they no longer feel like they’re lives are at the mercy of their emotions and thoughts. Instead, you’ll be equipped and empowered to be fully present to your inner experience, and also move through anything you need to.
Will we explore masculine-feminine energetics?
Oh yea! We will deep-dive into this topic through the Taoist lens of Yin and Yang, and we’ll also look at the menstrual cycle through this perspective to understand how we move naturally through these energies every month.
Do you give refunds?
If you are financially unstable, please do not purchase any course. We do not give refunds if you purchase a course and then realize you could just benefit from getting the money back, or become stressed about having made an energetic and financial commitment to your transformation.
However, if you complete the entirety of a course, and feel you’ve genuinely received no value from it, you can discuss this with Luna, and receive a refund.
Is MCA applicable to me if I'm in menopause?
Yes, incredibly so. Even if you are beyond your menstruating years, it is still invaluable to understand this part of your body’s natural rhythm. It can enhance a depth of self-compassion and confidence unlike anything else. Menopause brings a whole new array of gifts, pleasure-capacity and abundance our way, and this course will support you in harnessing these.