A Master Course for the Revolutionary Woman
Rediscover your menstrual cycle and pleasure as gateways
to a life of empowerment, sensuality, sexual liberation and ease
And, this is your Wild Prayer, babe – you know, the one that you might have tucked away in a journal somewhere but, more than anything, you want to make it real:
- You desire to not only feel, but LIVE, your deepest radiance, power, joy and play.
- You want to recover the Cyclical Way of your body: how to be truly experience your body as a temple, and listen to her as a direct compass to your innermost desires and fulfillment.
- You want to explore self-healing symptoms you have around your sexuality and menstrual cycle. You’re saying “NAAOOO MORE” to the soul-sucking labels and pills and pain killers bandaid-ers.
- You want to unleash the Conscious Wild inside you, tap your untapped pleasure, experience more and deeper orgasms, and deeply connect with your feminine essence.
- You want to take every luscious opportunity life hands you to alchemize challenge and suffering into profound self-connection, and full alignment with your truth and purpose.
- You want to feel as though your sexuality, career, relationships, and the most mundane areas of your life are infused with purpose, magic and spirituality.
- You desire to live free of perfectionistic ideals, and feel greater meaning and connection in all that you experience and do.
- You want to express your emotions and trust that you can hold yourself through anything, no matter what. And, you want to feel confident asking for what you desire and need from others.
- You desire to connect with all aspects of who you are. You want to unleash the parts of you that are caged up in ‘shoulds’, expectations and cultural conditioning.
- You want to feel anchored into who you really are and give yourself the gift of change and permission to transform.
- You want to get your hands on the practical tools that mold your life into an artistic dance of healing and thriving.
- You desire to be able to confidently use your emotions and experiences as gateways for connection and ecstatic intimacy in your relationship(s).
In this Master Course, you’ll:
- Learn the intricate details of your menstrual cycle, and step into it as your most foundational and integrative self-development practice
- Embrace all aspects of yourself and your sexuality with powerful jade egg and ritual practices curated for each phase of your cycle
- Deep-dive into essential foundations of Tantra and Taoism
- Unleash your sexual joy and sensual empowerment
- Embody your fullest confidence, radiance and vitality
- Learn the language of your body so you can heal and integrate the root issues beneath the symptoms you experience related to your cycle and sexuality
- Learn practical tools to transform and integrate stagnant energy, emotions, baggage from the past and limiting beliefs
I believe it is a birthright of every human being to learn the art of self-relationship that not only encompasses what we think, but how we feel in our bodies and all the deeper aspects of who we are.
There is no way to feel whole if a part of us is replaying a traumatic past experience on repeat, if we are actively resisting change, or if we’re rejecting an emotion or facet of ourselves. These chain us to either reliving the past until it gets resolved, or endlessly projecting our happiness into a future time and version of ourselves. Essentially, we wind up fighting against life, rather than allowing it to move through us.
The vast majority of us have no connection to both the eternal core of who we are, and how to live embracing our dynamic, cyclical, evolving nature. This wisdom lies in the Queendom of the body, which just lives the subtle contradictions that the mind can’t wrap around…
Embodiment and empowerment go hand-in-hand.
Why? Because when we are fully embodied, we live in active connection with all facets of ourselves and our cycles, and that inner connection creates the context through which genuine, benevolent power arises. We are no longer at war with ourselves – our emotions, thoughts and unconscious – so we cease to dampen our power and energy by waging war with the world.
Instead, we wield our inner power to truly live an unshamably expressed, erotically-fulfilled, sacred, loving, true-to-ourselves life.
Now, take a step back and imagine the number of women who are living disconnected from their bodies altogether: from the inner ancient call to authentic wholeness and power; from the rhythm that catalyzed the evolution of our ancestors.
You might even be one of these women. I was for a long time.
When we live disconnected from the reality and natural way of our bodies, we can’t access the real purpose, intelligence or divinity that shape our emotions, sensations, thoughts and experiences in life.
Now, you may have tried everything from yoga and meditation to pain relievers and pills…
But unless these things truly bring you back home to both your essential, unchanging YOU-ness AND to the sweet embrace of your dynamism, you’re likely left longing.
The real source of discontent, irritation and suffering for many women is that they don’t know how to engage all aspects of themselves and their human experience as intelligent forces guiding them into their healing and truth. We aren’t taught these tools, yet it’s our birthright to reclaim them…
The Jade Egg practice is thousands of years old, rooted in the Taoist tradition. It has been widely used to support women in many areas without any known side effects. In case this is news to you love, this is a practice where we insert an egg-shaped crystal into our vagina, and practice things like:
- Enhancing sensitivity, strength and dexterity in the internal muscles, which sky-rockets pleasure and multi-orgasmic potential whether we’re gettin’ sexy solo, or with a partner
- Releasing chronic tension, trauma and emotional content that’s stored in this area of the body
- Connecting with our sensuality and turn-on, which can fuel not only our sex lives, but all aspects of our lives creatively, interpersonally and professionally
- Reclaiming our sexual and sensual expression to experience true personal liberation
- Directly experiencing the alchemical power of connecting with all of our emotions, thoughts and sensations as doorways to pleasure, self-actualization, and the refinement of our purpose
- Resolving a wide range of symptoms involving our sexuality and menstrual cycle by enhancing the vitality of our reproductive organs, establishing hormonal balance, and tending to the underlying energetics and emotions that perpetuate the experience of infection and imbalance in the body
The Orgasmic Womb Modules:
- Immediate access to the course portal upon signup
- Access to monthly live video Q & A Calls where you can ask all of your questions. This will be available to you for as long as the course is online – likely years to come. You’ll also have forever access to the call recordings through the course portal.
- Over NINE extensive video lectures, unlimited replays
- Over TWENTY practices and meditations, with downloadable audios
- Forever access to all modules inside Orgasmic Womb
- Downloadable PDFs of the written content, presentations, rituals and journal prompts
As a young woman, I tried everything I could think of to heal a few things you might be familiar with: religious sexual shame and trauma, the effects of chronic gaslighting in my childhood, disordered eating and body image dysmorphia, crippling perfectionism, ruthless self-judgment, extreme pain during my period, and grief I couldn’t seem to move through after losing a loved one in a sudden accident.
I felt so disconnected from my body that I lost track of the difference between self-care and self-abuse. I felt so trapped in my head and religious conditioning that enjoying sex or intimacy felt impossible. I felt so insecure in my own skin that counting calories and minutes at the gym consumed every other thought. My emotions were my enemies, and my thoughts were even worse.
At the lowest point, I started practicing yoga, self-awareness and mindfulness tools… I spent years devoting myself to these and yet, nothing eased the haunting sense that I couldn’t trust myself – my body, my mind or my emotions.
I take it as a miracle that I measured my success by how much of my heart I put into everything I did (and yea, my resume, too). I was aware that with my heart leading, I somehow changed every day, and yet I was tormented by the fear that the deepest patterns and pains in my life were inescapable and unchangeable. I felt that there was something I was meant to learn from them, and the hope that I’d discover those lessons pulled me through the most challenging years of my life.
Somehow I knew I had to live with my eyes wide open to what was foreign to me. I knew that everything I judged and dismissed because it didn’t fit into my logical, scientific mind likely had something to teach me…
To this day, I’m still amazed that what completely resolved the pain within six months was Menstrual Cycle Awareness.
No drugs or pills. No diet change. No difference in exercise. This practice brought me into connection with what was happening in my body, and transformed every other area of my life for the better…
As my life became much less physically painful, I grew hyper-aware of how hard it was to allow myself to feel embodied pleasure, connect to my feminine sensuality, and give myself permission to thrive. This led me to the realization that I was far more afraid of my pleasure as a woman than my pain.
The combination of practicing Tantra, Menstrual Cycle Awareness and Jade Egg Pleasure Practices led to the reclamation of my whole life from a lineage riddled with sexual repression, judgment, trauma and conditioning.
So, yea babe, you can feel it by now – this became the foundation of Orgasmic Womb.
This course is my howling, unleashed prayer for Womankind.
Is this masterclass going to be a lot of work? Time commitment? Fun?
This course is designed to be both an expansion into new knowledge AND a ton of pleasure, play and fun exploration! I am here to guide you in reclaiming your healing journey as a pleasure-filled one.
You take this masterclass at your own pace – you have it forever! You also have access to the monthly calls for the foreseeable future, so you can always hop on and get your questions answered no matter where you are in the course.
If you’re committed to the practices a few times per week while you go through each module, it’s an average of a 2 hours/week time investment.
Is this masterclass a good place to start if I'm desiring to begin exploring tantra?
Absolutely. The entire first module lays a detailed foundation about Tantra as a tradition, its rich history, as well as foundational practices. The Menstrual Cycle Awareness and Jade Egg practices are also both deeply tantric by nature, and will give you a breadth of experience, practical tools and a great understanding of what Tantra is really about.
Will this course include practices to help me heal sexual conditioning and trauma?
Yes! All of the practices are designed for gentle, sustainable self-healing and trauma resolution. This course is an incredible place to start, outside of a 1-on-1 coaching container.
However, if you’re currently experiencing severe symptoms of post-traumatic stress, I recommend you either see a trauma specialist beforehand, or at the very least throughout the duration of this course to ensure you have all the support you need.
You alluded to a whole array of symptoms of the menstrual cycle that can be alleviated through MCA and the other practices in OW. Can you elaborate?
Firstly, I am not a gynecologist or doctor. There are many conditions and symptoms I do not have the training to “diagnose” or direclty support. If you’re having extreme challenges, seek guidance primarily from your doctor. Meanwhile, this course can absolutely support your healing process.
I also can’t make any medical claims or say, “These practices will 100% heal x/y/z”.
However, I do specialize in the field of menstrual cycle education and awareness, which I’ve seen to be exceptionally effective for many women in the process of healing symptoms and challenges holistically from the root level. The Jade Egg has also been known to support women in resolving many chronic infections and challenges.
Just as with any natural approach, healing can take time. This process often involves a deep alchemy of the deeper emotional content and conditioning stored in the nervous system, which create an environment where illness can thrive.
Will this course help me feel less thrown around by my emotions and thoughts each month?
Yeaaa, this is one of the main purposes of this course! You will rebuild your whole relationship with yourself and your cycle, which includes the whole spectrum of your thoughts, emotions, sensations and experiences. I’ve seen time and time again that this paradigm shift truly empowers women, so they no longer feel like they’re lives are at the mercy of their emotions and thoughts. Instead, you’ll be equipped and empowered to be fully present to your inner experience, and also move through anything you need to.
Will we explore masculine-feminine energetics?
Oh yea! We will deep-dive into this topic through the Taoist lens of Yin and Yang, and we’ll also look at the menstrual cycle through this perspective to understand how we move naturally through these energies every month.
Do you give refunds?
If you are financially unstable, please do not purchase any course. We do not give refunds if you purchase a course and then realize you could just benefit from getting the money back, or become stressed about having made an energetic and financial commitment to your transformation.
However, if you complete the entirety of a course, and feel you’ve genuinely received no value from it, you can discuss this with Luna, and receive a refund.
Can I do this course if I'm transgendered, non-binary or male?
I’ve gone back and forth about how to both include the whole gender spectrum, as this is very important to me, while also creating a space for women who menstruate to practice and truly reclaim their power through the cycle and Jade Egg practices.
You can take this course as long as you have a physical vaginal canal (regardless of your gender identity), as we’ll be doing practices where you bring an egg inside. If you’re transgendered, but still have a physical vagina and desire to do these practices and explore the magic of the cycle, you are welcome.
For anyone who physically can’t or doesn’t desire to do the Jade Egg practices, I will likely release a bundle just with the menstrual cycle sections. This will also be ideal for anyone who desires to learn about the menstrual cycle to more deeply connect with and understand their menstruating partners.
Is MCA applicable to me if I'm in menopause?
Yes, incredibly so. Even if you are beyond your menstruating years, it is still invaluable to understand this part of your body’s natural rhythm. It can enhance a depth of self-compassion and confidence unlike anything else. Menopause brings a whole new array of gifts, pleasure-capacity and abundance our way, and this course will support you in harnessing these.
Can I still participate in all of the exercises if I'm pregnant?
Yes! You can’t practice with the Jade Egg, but you can still do all of the Jade Egg practices without inserting the egg, and experience incredible benefits.
The Jade Egg practice is also one of the most incredible things to do postpartum, to support your body’s strength and recovery after birth. So, you can practice all the way through pregnancy without the egg, and then begin with the egg right after you have your baby!
Menstrual Cycle Awareness is also an incredibly powerful practice to support you through all life phases, including maidenhood into motherhood.
Can I receive 1-on-1 coaching with you during the course if I want it?
If you anticipate desiring coaching, I highly encourage you to sign up for one of the packages that include Orgasmic Womb and either one or three sessions with me. These sessions are discounted in comparison to my regular session rate. They will sell out, and my schedule will fill up.
If you desire to receive coaching unexpectedly during the course, you can always reach out to me, and we can see what’s possible at that time! I’m committed to supporting you in any way I can.
Can I do the Jade Egg practices with an IUD?
Yes, you can do all of the practices in Orgasmic Womb with an IUD. However, doing any weight-lifting practices with an IUD is contraindicated. This is because if the weight causes the egg to suddenly fall out of the vaginal canal, it can disrupt the IUD.